Sturts Farm - Social Enterprise offer a regular biodynamic study group to support and strengthen the biodynamic impulse in the area. We meet 5 times a year between September and May. We have mainly studied Rudolf Steiner's Agricultural lectures but are open to study other anthroposophical food, farming & gardening related material.
Our meetings are on the 3rd Monday every other month, starting with a coffee/tea break at 10.30 and finish at about 12.45. At our May and September meetings we also encourage people to stay for the afternoons to help make the BD Preparations here at the farm.
Upcoming meeting dates:
- 21st March 2016– 10.30am: Reading preparation - Rudolf Steiner - Agricultural Course – Lecture 8
- 16th May 2016– 10.30am Study and 2 pm Preparation making
- 18th July 2016– 10.30am Study
- 19th September 2016– 10.30am Study and 2 pm Preparation making
- 21st November 2016– 10.30am Study
Link to audio version of R. Steiner's Agricultural Lectures --> http://www.rudolfsteineraudio.com/agriculture/agriculture.html
Link to the online version of R. Steiner's Agricultural Lectures --> http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA327/English/BDA1958/Ag1958_index.html