Current job vacancies are listed below, along with closing dates if applicable. If you would like to apply please download an application form, complete it and return to the address below.
Sturts Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service Disclosures.
Download the application form here: (Microsoft Word docx version) or (Adobe PDF version) - application forms should be completed by hand. Unless stated otherwise in the job advert, completed application forms should be sent to Amy Mcintosh, Sturts Community Trust, Three Cross Road, West Moors, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 0NF
We also have some information for prospective employees about life and work at Sturts Community Trust.
Current Vacancies are detailed below:
Salary £16,000 (based on a 37.5 hour week including evenings, weekends and sleep-ins)
Senior Support Worker
We offer a salary of £18,500 per year (based on a 37.5 hour week including evenings, weekends and sleep-ins)
Part Time Support Worker
Salary £16,000 pro-rata (based on a 37.5 hour week including evenings, weekends and sleep-ins)
Bank Support Worker
Experienced support workers to join our bank staff team to provide individualised person-centred support to people with learning difficulties living in supported housing.
The qualities/skills required include:
- A warm, person-centred approach and ability to positively engage with people with learning difficulties
- Good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good written communication skills, with the ability to positively contribute to a record keeping system
- Ability to work positively as part of a team and flexibility to work on a rota
- Experience of providing support to people with learning difficulties or other support needs
- NVQ 2/3 (or willingness to work towards) or other social care qualification preferred
- Willingness to undertake mandatory training in line with our CQC compliance
- Open and enquiring outlook with a willingness to uphold the Camphill ethos is essential
START DATE: ongoing recruitment
If you are interested and would like an informal conversation, please contact us at:
Or call us on 01202 854762